1. Who are you, what country do you come from an what is your job title?
My name is Yana and I am from Ukraine. In Nord Pool I work as a QA Engineer.
2. What do you like most about your job?
The possibility to ensure the development of not just a product but a high-quality product and to deliver the best result.
3. What is the hardest part of your job?
Comprehend business logic and flows in the energy sector, its consistency and complexity.
4. What is the best thing about working in Nord Pool?
Good balance in working and having fun, friendly atmosphere, diverse and interesting tasks. Every day I come to the office with pleasure and leave back home in a good mood.
5. What is the most exciting challenge you have had during your time at Nord Pool?
Each task is always new and exciting for me. Those who tested once know for sure that even testing of the simplest feature can turn regular weekday to entertaining, full of discovers and investigation journey.
6. What motivates you?
Professional working environment.
7. What do you think about working in the energy sector?
It it constantly changing and adapting to the global trends. Work in the energy sector means that you always have to be willing to learn more, explore new things and embrace challenges.
8. If you were an electronic gadget what would you be?
Fitness band or smartwatch. Small devices what make your life easier and encourage you to self-development.
9. How would you describe your co-workers?
I am surrounded by enthusiastic, intelligent, honest and open fellows with excellent sense of humor. They always try to find the best solutions, be objective and ready to support even more then you are asking.
10. Do you have any advice for people thinking of applying to work for Nord Pool?
Be curious, learn about power market more and join us. You'll definitely enjoy working in Nord Pool!